Most of the times, you find people asking you to send them a file you’ve used on your WhatsApp status, be it image or video. Here let’s see How to download WhatsApp status files on your Android device.
What we must know is that anytime we view someone’s status it’s been downloaded onto our device in a hidden folder(s). We must show it before we can see these files.
Follow the steps below…
- Unlock your phone & goto File Manager
- Open WhatsApp Folder
- Under WhatsApp Folder, open Media folder
- Click Options
- Choose “Show hidden files”
- Now go to the status folder and you’ll find all status you’ve viewed.
No need to ask the person to send it to you because you’ve downloaded it already immediately you viewed it.
Note: You have to move the files to a different location (e.g images or videos folder) else they will disappear after 24hrs.
Incoming Search Terms:
- How to download WhatsApp status files on your Android device
- Download WhatsApp status files
- Download WhatsApp status files of others
- Automatic Download WhatsApp status
- Download WhatsApp status Videos
- WhatsApp Tips & Tricks